The Aegir team is proud to announce the forth release in the stable 3.x branch!
This release ships with UI and backend fixes and improvements.
Changes to Hosting since 7.x-3.2
- Update Donate to the Aegir project page URL
- Switch hosting_subdirs to 7.x
- #2652448: Ensure platform name is unique.
- #2641776 by helmo: Minor cleanup in cron code
- #2641776 by helmo: Preserve crontab on hosting-pause
- Improve check to avoid notice
- code cleanup
- #2577419 by helmo: Show automatic domain alias on node view
- #2626544: Improve guarding against destructive tasks.
- #2621576 by captainack: Unused SSL certificates not being removed
- #2621576 by captainack: Code cleanup
Changes to Provision since 7.x-3.2
- #2619158: Let upgrade.sh work with Drush 8
- Nginx: Remove duplicate $args on redirects
- Add override_slave_authority option to provision-verify command
- Fix typo in upgrade.sh.txt
- #2619158: Switch to Drush 8 by default
- #2619158: Create debconf var for Drush version, as preparation for Drush 8
- Revert "Issue #2595809 by helmo: Find (d8) profiles without a .profile"
- #2595809 by helmo: Find (d8) profiles without a .profile
- #2613716 by captainack, ergonlogic: Cluster SSL not working for 2 apache-ssl servers
- #2617718 by npacker, gboudrias: Renaming site through Migrate doesn't remove old vhost or site folder
Changes to Hostmaster since 7.x-3.2
- Update views to 3.13
New golden contrib releases:
- Hosting: #2625168: Drush 8.0.2 gives errors for Aegir, stay with 8.0.0 for now...
- Provision (Jessie installs): #2347557: systemd service file not enabled by default
- Provision: #1194602: [meta] Support the hosting of Drupal 8 sites ("Status: Needs work")
- Hosting: #2069431: Form error message is confusing when trying to enable SSL when creating new site on a platform on a server without SSL enabled ("Status: Needs review")
- Git (contrib): #2541758: Trigger verify after "git pull" task when a site is on remote server ("Status: Needs work, Assigned to: formatC'vt")
Our combined issue queues